Firefighters work rapidly to extinguish early morning home hearth on Kentucky Road

0
14


BATON ROUGE – Officers with the Baton Rouge Fireplace Division responded to a home hearth on Kentucky Road early Friday morning.

The blaze broke out round 3 a.m. at a vacant residence located inside the 1800 block of Kentucky Road.

When first responders arrived on the residence they noticed smoke coming from its roof. Upon additional investigation, flames have been additionally found in a water heater closet on the again patio.

Firefighters labored rapidly to maintain the blaze from spreading and have been in a position to extinguish the fireplace by 3:18 a.m.

Officers say the reason for this hearth is presently unknown and stays beneath investigation; presently, they don’t imagine foul play was an element.

The blaze didn’t lead to any accidents, however prompted $5,000 in damages.



Supply hyperlink