Hoping to unwind a bit over the subsequent few days? From ebook suggestions to native occasions, listed here are some issues you are able to do this weekend.
Eats and drinks
- Do you miss heat, salty, buttery movie show popcorn? Meals critic Bethany Jean Clement has reverse-engineered a simple option to make it at house.
- Attempt these household meal offers within the Seattle space, from an inexpensive pho equipment to a taco dinner with 2 kilos of Wagyu beef.
- Try this updating listing of the place you may get takeout or supply within the Seattle space.
Motion pictures and TV
- Watch one thing on Seattle-based IndieFlix, which gives unbiased movies streaming on demand, movies for schooling and extra.
- Fall in love once more with “Strictly Ballroom,” this week’s decide from our critic’s collection “Motion pictures with Moira.”
- Do that excellent film/meals pairing that includes popcorn, glowing wine, pizza and a touch of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, courtesy of our meals and film critics.
- For those who like skilled soccer, you’ll love this weekend. Right here’s a full TV schedule of all six NFL playoff video games.
- Catch Seattle restauranteur and actor Yuji Okumoto in Season 3 of Netflix’s “Cobra Kai.”
- Make this recipe for easy, crispy biscotti for everytime you want a deal with.
- Discover one thing to watch from this listing of what’s new on Video on Demand, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and different companies.