Seabourn, final week, introduced that it’s going to cancel upcoming 2020 and 2021 voyages for 3 cruise ships in its fleet into spring 2021.
The announcement applies to Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Ovation and Seabourn Encore. Particular particulars are as follows:
- Seabourn Odyssey: with its operations pause efficient by January 15, 2021.
- Seabourn Ovation: with its operations pause efficient by April 18, 2021.
- Seabourn Encore: with its operations pause efficient by Might 28, 2021.
The choice to cancel extra voyages, Seabourn says, is a proactive motion to cope with the circumstances persevering with to evolve from the worldwide response to the COVID-19 state of affairs.
Friends with affected cruises will routinely be cancelled and all visitors will obtain bonus Future Cruise Credit (FCC). They will additionally request a full refund of monies paid to Seabourn. Particular particulars are as follows:
- Paid in Full: These visitors paid in full will obtain 125 % FCC of the bottom cruise fare paid to Seabourn. Friends may request a full refund of the monies paid to Seabourn.
- Beneath Deposit: these visitors with bookings underneath deposit will obtain an FCC valued at 125 % of the deposit quantity paid. Friends may request a full refund of the monies paid to Seabourn.
The Future Cruise Credit score is legitimate for 12 months from the date of difficulty and could also be used to ebook sailings departing by DEcember 31, 2022. The quantity of non-cruise fare purchases could also be transferred to a brand new reserving. Alternatively, visitors could request a refund of the monies paid to Seabourn, which will likely be reimbursed to the unique type of cost.
Friends and their journey advisors will likely be despatched particular particulars relevant to their reserving. Seabourn asks visitors and journey advisors to make use of the web assets accessible on its web site first reasonably than calling the Reservation Name Heart for details about the cancellations attributable to the potential of excessive name volumes and the potential of lengthy on-hold wait instances.
This text initially appeared on www.travelagentcentral.com.